GOLF RANGE – OPEN YEAR ROUND
We offer a fan cooled covered tee area and for winter, a super heated tee area to keep you warm in any temperature while you view full flight of your golf ball on our outdoor golf range! We offer high quality range balls including new TaylorMade range balls.
- Big George Bucket 110-115 balls: $12.75
- Large Bucket 65-70 balls: $9.75
- Medium Bucket 40-45 balls: $8.00
- Small Bucket 25-30 balls: $6.25
- Bag of Tees – $.75 or 2 for $1.00
Save Big with Our Passes!
- The Golfland Pass – 24 Large Buckets: $180.00
- The Big George Pass – 24 Big George Buckets: $230.00
MONDAYS are STUDENT Days at Vitense
- $6.00 Large Range Bucket
- FREE Popcorn
- Student ID REQUIRED
GOLF RANGE SPECIALS:
Buckets & Breakfast – $24
- 8–10:30am Every Day
- 2 Big George Buckets + Breakfast
Buckets & Beers – $29
- 2 Big George Buckets
- + 2 tap beers (or soda)
- available anytime
B3 Special – $14
- Brat – Bucket – Beer
- Any day, anytime
- large bucket of range balls,
- brat (or beef hot dog),
- and beverage (16oz tap beer or soda)!
Bucket–Beer–Wings – $25/per person
- Unlimited HOT Wings
- Big George Bucket
- ONE Beer
- ALL Day Sunday & 4-6pm Monday – Thursday
The Golf Range Practice & Entertainment Experience
Each of our 8 Golf Suites includes a 32″ (2 Tee) or 40″ (3 Tee) HD TV. Enjoy your favorite sporting event while you practice – with no extra cost to you! Enjoy comfortable seating and private spaces with full food & beverage service (including beer, wine & specialty cocktails) from our friendly service staff – day & night! You deserve VIP service.
Each of our 18 Bays within our Golf Suites is equipped with TopTracer Range. TopTracer Range* is a computerized gaming system which gives you accurate distance data on every shot and shows the shot trajectory. It also allows you to play a game or play a virtual round of golf at some world famous courses.
*TopTracer is FREE on Tuesdays! Please see the TopTracer Range web page for further information and pricing.
Any of our 8 Golf Suites may be reserved with a minimum of 4 hours prior to the reservation request time. Contact 608-271-1411 x312 for Hallie, x308 for Kelsey, or x0 and ask for a manager.
2-Tee Golf Suite – 2 hours of TopTracer and 4 Big George Buckets. Price includes $50 deposit for food & beverage that is applied to your f&b purchases. (Please note that the unused f&b deposit is non-refundable.)
3-Tee Golf Suite – 2 hours of TopTracer and 6 Big George Buckets. Price includes $75 deposit for food & beverage that is applied to your f&b purchases. (Please note that the unused f&b deposit is non-refundable.)
Enjoy the following amenities:
- 8 Golf Suites with 18 tee areas for year round practice equipped with TopTracer
- Newly upgraded to include a 32″ (2 Tee Suite) or a 40″ (3 Tee Suite) HD TV!
- Covered to protect from adverse weather conditions & sun exposure
- Equipped with high intensity heaters for winter use & cooling fans for summer use
- Comfortable seating with overhead heating in every Golf Suite
- Wait staff serving all hours of every day for food & beverages including beer, wine & specialty cocktails
- Exact yardages provided from every tee area
- Free wireless internet for your business and personal needs
- Readily available power plugs for use of personal devices
- Requested genre of music for Golf Suite events
- Reserve Golf Suites for your event! – contact Hallie at email@example.com
- Vitense Golf Academy golf instruction available from PGA Professionals
- Enjoy golf, entertainment & smiles at Vitense Golfland
*Top 50 Golf Range in America*
Recognized by the Golf Range Association of America
*Six Natural Target Greens*
Strategically placed to simulate real course conditions
*New TaylorMade Range Balls Continually Added to Inventory*
New significant inventory replaced/added EVERY YEAR!
*Range Depth of 350 yards*
Markers placed on golf range varying from 70-300 yards
*80 Tee Areas*
36 Covered, Fan-Cooled & Super Heated tees for year-round practice
- Natural Grass Tees
- Artificial Mat Tees
*FREE Short Game Practice Area*
- 3 Putting Greens Outside
- Chipping and Pitching Areas
- Sand Bunkers