Spring Volleyball Leagues are forming NOW!
Enjoy music and weekly drink specials!
Volleyball at Vitense
Our sand volleyball court is nestled in a serene setting overlooking our golf course.
- Co-ed player teams. Spring League play begins the week of April 13 and runs for 10 weeks
- Registration is not complete until your payment is received in full.
- Checks or money orders should be made payable to: Vitense Golfland (major credit cards accepted)
- Cost: $225
- Every regular team player and substitute must sign a player release of liability.
- Player Liability forms acts as your team roster. Opposing team can question your roster at any time.
- Play is on Thursdays- times: starting at 6pm
$25 deposit for no call no shows. This means if the team you play does not show up your team receives $15 if the
same team does it again during the season you will get $10 and the non-showing team will be removed from the
league with no refund. At the end of the season your team will get that money back if you follow all the rules.
After season is over there will be a banquet for all the teams. Prizes and gift cards will be handed out then. There
will be free beer and food for players at the banquet.
- 1st Session of league volleyball begins April 13th. League will run for 10 weeks.
(Dates of play and end of season are subject to holidays and makeup games)
- Just a reminder – WE RARELY CANCEL! so if you are not sure, please call and ask.
- **Weekly Volleyball drink specials*
Contact Ryan at 608-695-9910 or 608-271-1411 ext.0 with any questions.