9 Hole Golf Course
The 1st & only lit golf course in Wisconsin.
9 HOLE GOLF COURSE IS OPEN!
PLAY ALL DAY!
PLAY AT NIGHT UNDER THE LIGHTS!
Our Signature Hole Grill & Bar items (INCLUDING BEER, WINE & DRINKS) may be consumed while playing on the course.
Reservations must be made and paid in advance to play the golf course. Please click here for online reservations or call 608-271-1411 ext. 0 to reserve your tee-time
• Online tee time reservations and payment are used to allow touchless transactions.
• Tee times are spaced out appropriately to avoid any grouping of players
• We have removed rakes and ball washers from the course
• We have modified the hole on the green to allow you to putt into the hole without removing the flag stick which allows for touchless play
• We regularly sanitize any potential touch areas such as flag sticks
• Staff at The Hub will deliver food or beverages wearing a mask and gloves
• Rental of clubs, pull carts or soccer balls are available and sanitized between uses. We encourage guests to bring their own equipment.
-Pull-carts are available for rental
Please note that we are using strict restrictions to accommodate a very safe protective but unusual environment for all players during the governor’s emergency order.
-The building is not open (except for items you consume on the course or take-out orders from our Signature Hole Grill & Bar).
-The front gate near the building will be wide open and signs are positioned to clearly direct you to the first tee.
-No rental clubs are available; you must use your own clubs
-Do not touch the pin. Our cups have an insert inside to elevate the golf ball for easy retrieval
-You must use at least 6′ social distancing at all times
-Other rules will be provided as you approach the first tee
With any questions, please call us and we look forward to seeing you.
The 9 hole lit golf course offers a wide variety of play-ability. A few of the holes are carved out of the woods and hole #4 features an undulating putting green positioned directly next to a pond with a beautiful lit fountain backdrop.
Our golf course presents an exceptional practice opportunity for your short game. The holes, ranging in length from 94 to 148 yards, are challenging for all skill levels and are nestled among mature pine and oak trees. The greens are small and frequently bunkered, requiring accurate shot making. The course, at 1,127 total yards, on average takes about one hour to play. You can play 9 holes over lunch and still make it back to work on time or play 9 holes at night under the lights to prepare for your big match the next day!
- Hole 1: 148 yards
- Hole 2: 137 yards
- Hole 3: 94 yards
- Hole 4: 130 yards
- Hole 5: 104 yards
- Hole 6: 144 yards
- Hole 7: 108 yards
- Hole 8: 128 yards
- Hole 9: 134 yards
Total Yardage = 1,127