Eat Safe · Play Safe · Golf Safe
A Madison Tradition for 65 years!
We want you to have peace of mind when visiting Vitense Golfland. The health, safety, and happiness of all of our guests are always of utmost importance to the Vitense Golfland Team. At this time of heightened concern, we’ve seen our entire workforce embrace the facility-wide initiative to help put our guests and employees at ease with increased safety measures.
We are continually monitoring the situation and monitoring the recommendations from the CDC and local public health authorities. We have instituted procedures to train our employees on specific hygiene, cleaning and protective measures.
We want you to know that during this time, we are taking this very seriously and the health and wellness of our guests and associates is our utmost priority. To put your mind at ease, we want to share with you as much information as possible about the initiatives we put in place to ensure your safety.
- We are requiring 1 hour reservations and prepayment for our golf bays. This allows us to easily limit the amount of guests in our golf suite area, shortens any lines in our lobby and golf suite area and allows for touchless payment. Please call 608-271-1411 to make a reservation.
- No more than 2 guests may share a golf bay at a time
- We have reduced our outside sitting areas and tables to ensure and encourage 6 foot physical distancing
- Any food or beverage served is delivered with our employees wearing gloves and face mask.
- We have allotted 15 minutes between guests to fully sanitize golf bays, tables and surfaces
- Range balls and range buckets are fully sanitized between uses
- Fully sanitized rental clubs are available for use to our guests although we recommend use of your own equipment
- We have fully cleaned and sanitized all surfaces of our outdoor miniature golf course in anticipation of opening 5/26/20
- We will limit the number of guests on our course by using a Starter on each course ensuring groups to be spaced 2 holes apart and encourage 6 foot physical distancing.
- All putters and golf balls have been sanitized and procedures are in place to sanitize after every use. You are also welcome and encouraged the use of your own equipment.
- We have initiated procedures to sanitize touch points on the course on a regular basis
- In the event of having to wait to start your round of golf, we have created spacing that are outside and at least 6 feet apart
Par 3 Golf Course/ Foot Golf Course
- Online tee time reservations and payment available to allow touchless transactions. Please click HERE to make a reservation.
- Reservations may have no more than 4 players in the group
- Tee times are spaced out appropriately to avoid any grouping of players
- We have removed rakes and ball washers from course
- We have modified the hole on the green to allow you to putt into the hole without removing the flag stick which allows for touchless play
- We regularly sanitize any potential touch areas such as flag sticks
- Staff at The Hub will deliver food or beverages wearing a mask and gloves
- Rental of clubs, pull carts or soccer balls are available and sanitized between uses. We encourage guests to bring their own equipment.
- We have fully cleaned and sanitized our batting cage area and they are OPEN!
- We encourage our guests to use their own equipment as much as possible. We do require anyone using the batting cages to have a helmet on.
- Helmets and bats will be available at our sanitation station in the building and will be fully sanitized after each use.
- Procedures of regular cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas have been initiated
- All tokens will be sanitized between uses
- Hand Sanitizer available
Climbing Wall, Jump Shot, and Water Wars
- Closed at this time. We will open as soon as the Dane County Health Department recommends it is safe to do so.
- Our Volleyball League play begins the week of June 23rd
- Register online here
Leagues and Lessons
- All lesson and league programs are open and available as scheduled!
OUR OUTDOOR MINIATURE GOLF COURSES ARE OPEN!
Reservations are not required to play. Please see the miniature golf link for procedures we have implemented to ensure a safe guest experience.
GOLF RANGE IS OPEN
At this time, a prepaid reservation is required. Please call 608-271-1411 ext. 0 If the line is busy, please wait a moment and try again. Thank you for your patience.
BATTING CAGES ARE OPEN!
Please see the batting cages link for procedures we have implemented to ensure a safe guest experience.
GOLF & FOOTGOLF COURSES ARE OPEN!
PLAY DAY OR AT NIGHT UNDER THE LIGHTS!
Reservations must be made and paid in advance to play the courses. Please click here for online reservations or call 608-271-1411 ext. 0 to reserve your tee-time.
Our Signature Hole Grill & Bar items (INCLUDING BEER, WINE & DRINKS) may be consumed while playing on the course or tee areas.
SIGNATURE HOLE GRILL & BAR
We offer TAKE-OUT – Call 608-271-1411
We offer DELIVERY thru EatStreet
From 11am – 9pm every day, we are open for take-out and delivery orders from our Signature Hole Grill & Bar. Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream is also available.
BEER, WINE & SPIKED SELTZERS are available for take-out orders only.