We want you to have peace of mind when visiting Vitense Golfland. The health, safety, and happiness of all of our guests are always of utmost importance to the Vitense Golfland Team. At this time of heightened concern, we’ve seen our entire workforce embrace the facility-wide initiative to help put our guests and employees at ease with increased safety measures.
We are continually monitoring the situation and monitoring the recommendations from the CDC and local public health authorities. We have instituted procedures to train our employees on specific hygiene, cleaning and protective measures.
We want you to know that during this time, we are taking this very seriously and the health and wellness of our guests and associates is our utmost priority. To put your mind at ease, we want to share with you as much information as possible about the initiatives we put in place to ensure your safety.
We are also Biodome Protected!
Click image for more information.
- We have reduced our outside sitting areas and tables to ensure and encourage 6 foot physical distancing
- All food and beverages are delivered with our employees wearing gloves and face mask.
- Range balls and range buckets are fully sanitized
- Fully sanitized rental clubs are available for use to our guests although we recommend use of your own equipment
- All putters and golf balls have been sanitized and procedures are in place to sanitize.
- We have initiated procedures to sanitize touch points on the course on a regular basis
- In the event of having to wait to start your round of golf, we have created spacing that are outside and at least 6 feet apart
Par 3 Golf Course/ Foot Golf Course
- Online tee time reservations and payment available to allow touchless transactions. Our course is closed until spring.
- Reservations may have no more than 4 players in the group
- Tee times are spaced out appropriately to avoid any grouping of players
- We have modified the hole on the green to allow you to putt into the hole without removing the flag stick which allows for touchless play
- Rental of clubs, pull carts or soccer balls are available and sanitized. We encourage guests to bring their own equipment.
- We have fully cleaned and sanitized our batting cage area and they are CLOSED for the season.
- We encourage our guests to use their own equipment as much as possible. We do require anyone using the batting cages to have a helmet on.
- Helmets and bats will be available at our sanitation station in the building and will be fully sanitized after each use.
- Procedures of regular cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas have been initiated
- All tokens will be sanitized between uses
- Hand Sanitizer available
Climbing Wall, JumpShot, Aeroball, and Water Wars
- Our Climbing Wall, JumpShot, AeroBall, and Water Wars Activities are closed for the season.
- We look forward to opening them back up in spring with Sanitizer Stations.
- Volleyball League TBD
Leagues and Lessons
- All lesson and league programs are open and available as scheduled!
Junior Winter Golf League — Using TopTracer Range!
- February 4, 2021 Thursdays 5:15-7:00pm
- Ages 10-13
- Virtual Golf Courses from all over the world
- 8 weeks to keep your game sharp over the winter season
- Instruction, Golf, and dinner each week
(Sign up with a friend or we can pair you with new friends)
$185.00/per playerClick here to register online
ONE OF OUTDOOR MINIATURE GOLF COURSES IS OPEN THROUGHOUT THE WINTER OF 2020-2021!
INDOOR MINIATURE GOLF IS OPEN YEAR ROUND!
Reservations are not required to play.
GOLF RANGE IS OPEN YEAR ROUND!
TOPTRACER IS FREE EVERY DAY!
Mondays and Wednesdays are LEAGUE Nights from 6:00-8:00pm
Limited space available for walk-ins on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6pm – 8pm
OUR GOLF & FOOTGOLF COURES ARE OPEN THROUGHOUT THE WINTER AND MAY BE PLAYED IF THERE IS NO SNOW ON THE GROUND FOR JUST $9!
click here for online reservations or call 608-271-1411 ext. 0 to reserve your tee-time.
BATTING CAGES ARE CLOSED for the winter season.
CLIMBING WALL, AEROBALL, JUMPSHOT & WATER WARS are closed for the winter season.
Please see above links for procedures we have implemented to ensure a safe guest experience.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday 8:00am to 10:00pm
Monday thru Thursday 8:30am to 10:30pm
Friday & Saturday 8:00am to 11:00pm